FATTY SUSO TROUSERS PRE ORDER ITEM

TRENDY "FATTY" TROUSERS FOR MALE DOLLS,  CHOOSE BETWEEN BLUE, BICOLOR, INDIGO OR TAKE THEM ALL! Doll NOT included. YOU PAY NOW 25% OF 14,00€ that is 3,50€ + the shipping costs, when it's ready I'll send you a invoice with the rest of the price, 75% of the order that  is 10,50€. please read carefully the pre-order policy before purchasing this item.

 

Pantalón estilo fatty, para muñecos, elija entre azul, pata de gallo, azul indigo o simplemente pide uno de cada. Muñeco NO incluido! USTED PAGA AHORA 25% DE 14,00 € que es 3,50 € + Los gastos de envío, cuando esté listo le enviaré una factura con el resto del precio, el 75% del encargo que es 10,50 €.  Lea por favor cuidadosamente la política del pre-pedido antes de comprar este artículo.

3,50 €

  • Available
  • Shipping Time: more than 5 days1

 IMPORTANT! PRE-ORDER POLICY

 

Special pre-orders, it means that you'll pay only 25% of the price to start the order  + THE SHIPPING COSTS then when I get it completely made, packed and ready to ship I'm gonna send you a e-mail and a PayPal invoice with rest of the payment (These special pre-orders items will be properly signed, and each Item will have full extra information). All the orders will take at least 3 working days to be shipped and the special pre-orders will take at least 15 working days to leave Spain. The tracking numbers will be added to the PayPal transaction info as soon as the tracking number is available. Orders with mixed Items will follow the special pre-order policy, if you want the ready to wear before, you'll have to place different orders if you mix pre-order and rtw in the same order, the waiting time will be the one described in the pre-order item. IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND, ONLY THE SHIPPING COSTS WILL BE REFOUNDED THE 25% YOU'VE PAID WILLBECOME A DISCOUNT FOR FUTURE ORDERS.  

 

 IMPORTANTE! POLÍTICA DE PRE PEDIDO

Pre-pedidos especiales, significa que usted pagará sólo el 25% del precio para iniciar el pedido + LOS GASTOS DE ENVÍO STANDARD entonces cuando lo tenga completamente hecho, embalado y listo para enviar le enviaré un e-mail y una factura de PayPal con el resto del pago (estos artículos especiales de pre-pedido serán señalados correctamente y cada artículo tendrá información adicional completa). Todas los pedidos tardarán por lo menos 3 días laborables para ser enviado y las pre-pedidos especiales tardarán por lo menos 15 días laborables de salir de España. Los números de seguimiento se agregarán a la información de transacción de PayPal tan pronto como el número de seguimiento esté disponible. Los pedidos con artículos mezclados seguirán la política especial del pre-pedido, si usted quiere el listo para usar antes, usted tendrá que hacer dos pedidos, si usted mezcla pre-pedidos y rtw en el mismo pedido, el tiempo de espera será el descrito en el artículo de pre-pedido. SI USTED CAMBIA DE IDÉA, SÓLO LOS GASTOS DE ENVÍO SERÁN DEVUELTOS EL 25% QUE USTED HA PAGADO CAMBIARÁ A UN DESCUENTO PARA PEDIDOS FUTUROS.